Firey Women in the South East
A series of free bushfire safety workshops for women.
- understanding bushfire and warnings
- deciding when to leave early or stay and defend
- preparing yourself emotionally
- operating fire pumps and equipment
- preparing a Bushfire Survival Plan
Saturday 19 June and Sunday 20 June 2021
9am to 3:30pm each day
Attendance is required at all sessions to receive full benefit.
Naracoorte Caves, Wirreanda Bunkhouse
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, registrations are essential. Register now!
For further information or to register, contact Megan Hurrell on 0429 411 374 or Lee Druwitt on 0428 114 222 or CFSRegion5CommEngage@sa.gov.au