Bushfire Ready for organisations
This session helps you prepare your people and your business for the next bushfire season.
- bushfire behaviour and Bushfire Safer Places
- key advice for working and travelling during the Fire Danger Season
- preparing a Bushfire Safety and Survival Plan for your business and your clients
- Fire Danger Ratings and emergency warning messages and have confidence in the advice you give to staff and clients
- options for operating safely during days of high fire danger, considering your individual circumstances.
If you are part of an Industry Group that would like to hear more, or share concerns with neighbouring businesses who would like to learn with you, to arrange a free training session and resources contact CFS Community Engagement.