Message ID: 0002419
Time Message Issued: 13:36
Date Message Issued: 06/12/2018
Origin / Name: TWO WELLS
Update on the grass fire near Two Wells in the Adelaide Plains
ISSUED FOR TWO WELLS
The SA Country Fire Service is currently attending a fire about 4 kms south of Two Wells township, near Horseshoe Cres. CFS has issued a Watch and Act Message for this fire.
SA CFS fire fighters are currently at the scene of this fire and aircraft are in attendance.
The fire has been slowed but has impacted buildings and glass houses on a property on Horseshoe Cres. Under current conditions, fire fighters don't expect this fire will escape from this property.
The fire is currently burning in grass and plastic materials and is producing smoke, which may be harmful.
Residents in the area are advised to stay clear of the smoke and enact their Bushfire Survival Plan.
You should not go into this area as the roads may be dangerous due to fire, smoke and emergency services vehicles on the road.
For updates visit the CFS website (www.cfs.sa.gov.au) or phone the Bushfire Information Hotline on 1800 362 361.
This message will be updated as the situation changes or before: 06/12/2018 15:36
WHAT TO DO:
- Check and follow your Bushfire Survival Plan
- Decide what you will do if the situation changes
- Look and listen for information on television, radio, internet, mobile phones and by speaking with neighbours
KEEP UP TO DATE:
- CFS website : cfs.sa.gov.au
- Bushfire Information Hotline 1800 362 361
- For hearing or speech impaired users, phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 362 361
- For teletype service TTY 133 677
- CFS on Facebook or Twitter
- On local ABC radio, FIVEaa, or one of our other Emergency Broadcast Partners.
Do not rely on a single source for warning information.
For emergencies call Triple Zero (000)
End of Message