Message ID: 0002382
Time Message Issued: 16:09
Date Message Issued: 01/12/2018
Fire Origin / Fire Name: ROBERTS HIGHWAY, MINLATON
Issued for Minlaton near Button Rd, Minlaton Rd and Bowden Rd, east of Minlaton in the Yorke Peninsula
BUSHFIRE ADVICE MESSAGE
The forward rate of spread of this fire has been halted, however there is a wind change due in the next two hours that may increase fire activity again. The CFS has concern that when the wind change arrives, there may be an increase in fire behaviour.
People East of the fire ground need to remain alert to this wind change and enact their Bushfire Survival Plan.
For updates visit the CFS website www.cfs.sa.gov.au or phone the Bushfire Information Hotline on 1800 362 361.
Shapes on this map image indicate the Warning Area to which this message applies.
BLUE: Advice Message; YELLOW: Watch and Act Message; RED: Emergency Warning
This message will be updated as the situation changes or before: Dec 01 2018 17:01
WHAT TO DO:
- Check and follow your Bushfire Survival Plan
- Stay alert for potential dangers such as smoke, increased traffic and falling trees
- Drive carefully in the area as smoke may reduce visibility
- Look and listen for information on television, radio, internet, mobile phones and by speaking with neighbours
KEEP UP TO DATE:
- CFS website : cfs.sa.gov.au
- Bushfire Information Hotline 1800 362 361
- For hearing or speech impaired users, phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 362 361
- For teletype service TTY 133 677
- CFS on Facebook or Twitter
- On local ABC radio, FIVEaa, or one of our other Emergency Broadcast Partners.
Do not rely on a single source for warning information.
For emergencies call Triple Zero (000)
End of Message
MEDIA PLEASE NOTE:
- Emergency Warning Messages are to be broadcast immediately and then every 15 minutes following.
- Watch and Act Messages are to be broadcast immediately and then every 30 minutes following.
- Bushfire Advice Messages are to be broadcast at the discretion of the broadcaster.