Fire alarms and systems have been designed to early warning to building occupants in the event of a fire. Early fire detection can mean the difference between a manageable fire incident and a disastrous fire incident. In today’s environment fire alarms and active fire suppression systems are known as life safety systems.
The South Australian Country Fire Service deals with commercial alarm systems that are both directly and privately monitored.
For further information on please refer to the headings below.
- Managed Fire Alarm Service
- CFS Monitored Alarms
- Monitored alarm systems FAQ
- Unwanted false alarms
- Managing unwanted false alarms
- CFS Codes for alarm charging
- Applying to waive charges for false alarms