Contact the CFS
All Emergency Responses - in an emergency, please call 000
SA Country Fire Service (CFS) has a State Headquarters and 6 Regional Headquarters across South Australia.
Phone the CFS Bushfire Information Hotline on 1800 362 361 for information regarding:
- active bushfires in a particular area
- camp fires
- fire bans
- Fire Ban Districts and restrictions
- bushfire safety
- burning off.
Bushfire information for the deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired
If you are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 1800 362 361
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 362 361
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for 1800 362 361
- Video relay users choose the available NRS video relay contact on Skype and ask for 1800 362 361.
- SMS relay users send an SMS on your mobile phone to 0423 677 767 asking for 1800 362 361.
To report a fire or emergency (TTY users only), access TTY 106
TTY 106 is a dedicated text-based emergency relay service with direct access to fire, police and ambulance services. You can only contact the service through a TTY machine, not from a mobile phone or ordinary phone.
You can also contact 000 using the above NRS methods.
- CFS State Headquarters
- Region 1 - Adelaide Hills, Fleurieu Peninsula and Kangaroo Island
- Region 2 - Upper Mount Lofty Ranges and Yorke Peninsula
- Region 3 - Murrayland and Riverland
- Region 4 - Flinders Ranges and Mid North
- Region 5 - South East
- Region 6 - Eyre Peninsula and West Coast
- State Training Centre, Brukunga
- Development Assessment Service
- Country Fire Service Volunteer Association (CFSVA)
- South Australian Country Fire Service Promotions Unit
- Community Engagement
- Volunteer Support Branch (VSB) - Volunteer Recruitment
- Website Feedback
Suite 3 Transport Training Centre 17 Wirriga St Regency Park SA 5010
Phone - (08) 8244 6500
Fax - (08) 8244 6400
Postal address - PO Box 2359, Regency Park SA 5942
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.cfsva.org.au
Raising awareness of the roles, training and activities of CFS Volunteers state-wide.