Firey Women in Kangaroo Island
A series of free bushfire safety workshops for women.
- understanding bushfire and warnings
- deciding when to leave early or stay and defend
- preparing yourself emotionally
- operating fire pumps and equipment
- preparing a Bushfire Survival Plan
Saturday 1 May and Sunday 2 May 2021
9am to 4pm each day
Attendance is required at all sessions to receive full benefit.
MacGillivray Cricket Club, Lades Road, MacGillivray
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, registrations are essential. Register now!