Contact the CFS
All emergency responses
In an emergency, please call 000
SA Country Fire Service (CFS) has a State Headquarters and six Regional Headquarters across South Australia.
Phone the Bushfire Information Hotline on 1800 362 361 for information regarding:
- active bushfires in a particular area
- camp fires
- fire bans
- Fire Ban Districts and restrictions
- bushfire safety
- burning off.
Bushfire information for the deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired
If you are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 1800 362 361
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 362 361
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for 1800 362 361
- Video relay users choose the available NRS video relay contact on Skype and ask for 1800 362 361.
- SMS relay users send an SMS on your mobile phone to 0423 677 767 asking for 1800 362 361.
To report a fire or emergency (TTY users only), access TTY 106
TTY 106 is a dedicated text-based emergency relay service with direct access to fire, police and ambulance services. You can only contact the service through a TTY machine, not from a mobile phone or ordinary phone.
You can also contact 000 using the above NRS methods.
- CFS State Headquarters
- Region 1 - Adelaide Hills, Fleurieu Peninsula and Kangaroo Island
- Region 2 - Upper Mount Lofty Ranges and Yorke Peninsula
- Region 3 - Murrayland and Riverland
- Region 4 - Flinders Ranges and Mid North
- Region 5 - South East
- Region 6 - Eyre Peninsula and West Coast
- State Training Centre, Brukunga
- Development Assessment Service
- Country Fire Service Volunteer Association (CFSVA)
- South Australian Country Fire Service Promotions Unit
- Community Engagement
- Volunteer Support Branch (VSB) - Volunteer Recruitment
- CFS Foundation
- Website Feedback
Address Suite 3, Transport Training Centre, 17 Wirriga Street, Regency Park SA 5010
Phone (08) 8244 6500
Fax (08) 8244 6400
Postal address PO Box 2359, Regency Park SA 5942
Raising awareness of the roles, training and activities of CFS Volunteers state-wide.
Providing immediate financial assistance to CFS volunteers and their families in the event of death, injury or loss of property while engaging in their community service.